Product Safety and Terms and Conditions
OUR SAFETY COMMITMENT
The safety and the well-being of the families we serve is a top priority. All of our toys are safety tested and conform to the safety requirements of ASTM. However, these toys are not intended for children under 36 months of age.
When it comes to the safety of children, the bar can never be too high, and we are constantly looking at ways to develop products with substantial safety efforts. That is why we recommend reading safety instructions on each toy before you give it to your child and contact us shall you have any questions or doubts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using this website. Your use of this website confirms your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, do not use this website.
- Your Agreement to these Terms. These Terms and Conditions, (the “Terms”) represent a legally binding, contractual agreement between you (“you”) and Clever Endeavor INC O/A Little Medical School Ottawa. (“Little Medical School Ottawa“, “we”, “us” and “our”) with respect to your use of www.littlemedicalschool.com/ottawa and any services, products, materials, or information available on or through the Website.You also agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations as they may change from time to time. We are only able to accept purchases from within Canada, and may only deliver to addresses within Canada.
- Products, Content and Specifications. All features, content, specifications, products and prices of products and services described or depicted on this website, are subject to change at any time without notice. Little Medical school Ottawa operates this Website and makes all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including but not limited to weights, measures and colours. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual colour of the items.
- Payment, Shipping and Order Limitations. When an order is placed, it will be shipped to the address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is valid. All purchases from this website will be shipped using Canada Post. As a result, you are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.You will be billed for your order at the time your order is placed.
While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice:
- to limit the order quantity on any product or service
- to refuse service to any customer.
- to verify information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- to limit or refuse any order you place with us
- to verify the validity of all orders
- to cancel any order if we find evidence of fraud, tampering and/or any other violation of the terms and conditions of these Terms.
- not to ship items ordered or purchased through a website to certain addresses. In the event that we are unable to ship an item, you will be notified and refunded accordingly.
We accept the following payment methods only:
- Visa Credit/Debit
- MasterCard Credit/Debit
- American Express
- Little Medical School Gift Cards
Your billing name, address, and phone number must match the information that appears on your credit card monthly billing statement. We reserve the right to cancel any order that does not match these criteria.
Authorization Holds: Any order, or attempted order, placed using a credit card/Paypal will reflect an authorization hold. While this hold appears to be a deduction from your available funds that is equal to the dollar amount of the order, the money is still in your account. This authorization hold is simply to ensure the funds are available to complete your order. Although most holds last for 3 to 7 business days, the duration of these holds can vary greatly, please contact your card-issuing bank for their policy regarding authorization holds.