Join us for all the fun! Our programs and classes run in various local places within Ottawa and Gatineau.
We recently changed our registration platform to improve your experience and serve you better.
- When you click on the registration button down below, you can start creating your account.
- Please note: The account owner must be the parent/guardian and cannot be in the student’s name
- Once your account has been created and verified, click on your email address (top right of your screen), and go to My Account
- Click on ‘Add Family Members’, and enter the student’s details, your address and contact information. You are all set!
- If you already have an account with Amilia Smart Rec, you will be able to log in.
- You can now choose your program/camp, add them to the cart and select the child you want to register.
When you register, you must fill out a form that has the following informations:
- Demographic data about your child (name, age, etc).
- Emergency and pick up contacts.
- Medical and allergy history.
- Waiver of liability.
- Consent forms.
All of this information is valid for 1 year.
Some programs and camps are exclusive for the students attending some schools.
You will require an access code from your school representative.
You will see below 2 different sections:
Some Camps registration and management is handled by our partners. You will be directed to the registration for our programs/camps in their registration platform. In these locations, Little Medical School promo codes, special discounts and refund policy will not apply.
Other camps are handles and managed by Little Medical School. In these locations, Little Medical School promo codes, special discounts and refund policy will apply.
No matter how the registration is happening, your child will not be impacted with the quality and the delivery of the content.
Refunds are available up to 30 days before the camp start date minus a $25 administration fee. Credits are available up 7 days before the camp start date, with a full credit being placed on your account for future use. No refunds or credits after these deadlines.
We require at least eight students per program / camp. Hence, we might cancel the camp, if we did not meet the number of students’ requirements.
If we decided to cancel, we will notify you a week before the event start date.